YES, our Spinoni Hunt!
and Risky Business Kennels
Only Spinoni Breeder to win 2 NAVHDA Breeder's Awards
Risky Business Kennels
has qualified for
2 of the coveted
NAVHDA Breeder's Awards
for having 4 pups from each of two litters receiving prizes for Natural Ability.
Those receiving Natural Ability
prizes from these two litters were:
|John Schafer & Theca
Joe Zawadowski & Orian
Dennis Bennet & Berto
Denise Hanna-Nosko & Maria
|Patty Genocco & Nero
Larry Dickey & Nora
Ed Hanna & Nita
June Behrmann & Marea
|The following criteria must be met to qualify
for the NAVHDA Breeder's Award:
- Breeder must be a member of NAVHDA. (If co-owned one of the
owners must be a NAVHDA member.)
- Producing dam must be NAVHDA registered.
- Litters must be NAVHDA registered as a litter. The litter
registration requirements means the litter must be registered at the same time under one
kennel name. Single registrations will not be eligible for the Award.
- The litter registration must have occurred before the dogs
- A Breeder's Award can be awarded for each successful litter.
Breeders are not limited to one award per calendar year.
- At least four pups from one litter must qualify with a
minimum point total of 360 points (90 point average per dog) in NAVHDA Natural Ability
tests (not necessarily in the same calendar year).
- Pups that are gun-shy, temperament shy or noted as aggressive
towards people are not eligible for a Breeder's Award.
for more than 25 years
Jim Channon- Owner
Warsaw, Va. 22572
You can contact
by e-mail at email@example.com